iTools is a versatile management application for Apple iOS devices. It is also called as iDevice manager. It is no exaggeration to say that this iTools app is the best alternate for iTunes by now. Even more important, it is a free assistant to help you manage your iPhone, iPad and iPod.
The main features of iTools:
- It is the most advanced management software for iOS devices.
- It is the easiest-to-use Apple management application.
- It is the most stable terminal partner of Apple devices.
The main screenshot of iTools:
The functions of iTools:
Manage media files easily
- Support various media files, such as ringtones, videos, iTunes U, TV shows, music, audio books, voice memos and music video and so on.
- Import media files from local PC to iPhone, iPod, iPad.
- Export files from Apple iOS devices to local library.
- Permit users to create new playlists.
- Convert MP3 files into M4R as ringtone.
- Own a built-in MP3 player and help you play MP3 files on your devices.
- Be completely compatible with books in PDF and ePub.
- You can transfer your eBooks between your iDevice and PC with this iTools.
- You can reload your iBooks and delete your unwanted books by using iTools.
Manage photo and album
- Upload your photos from your computer to iOS devices by clicking “Import” button.
- Copy pictures from iPod, iPhone, iPad back to PC by hitting “Export” icon.
- You can create new album and name it.
- Click “Delete” button to cut out the photos that you don’t want any longer.
Manage desktop or docking by mouse
- Hit “Smart Classify” button to classify. It supports auto classification and choosing category manually.
- Have a backup of desktop folders and positions.
- Click “Sync to Device” to sync to your iOS devices after you change your desktop.
- It has an excellent plist file editor.
- Support searching and collect the Filesystem.
Manage personal information
- It supports kinds of information, such as contacts, notes, calendar, messages, and bookmarks and so forth.
- You can import, sync the data from PC to your Apple devices or export, backup them from iPod Touch, iPad and iPhone to computer.
- Support editing information, such as adding new information, refreshing and deleting.
Manage applications with ease
- You can manage the applications on your iOS devices in the form of installing, uninstalling and backing up.
- It provides you a search function to find your wanted application quickly.
- You can update the applications if the new versions of apps are available.
Special built-in tools
- MP3 player
- Plist file editor
- Ringtone editor
Provide local media libraries
- Music library
- Ringtone library
- Wallpaper library
- Hit “Clean up” button to clean up the useless junk files.
- Install OpenSSH on your iDevice first and create USB Tunnel to visit SSH through USB by clicking “Open SSH Tunnel” button.
- Click “System logs” to display system logs in order to check system condition conveniently.
The work environment and iTools versions
- It works well with all iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, iPad 2 and the new iPad 3 (jailbreaked or unjailbreaked).
- It supports all iOS versions like iOS 1, 2, 3, 4 and the new iOS 5.
- It has both Windows version and Mac version.
This iTools is a one-stop manager of Apple iOS devices. I can use it to manage all my iOS devices. It is simple to operate yet powerful. Thanks for developing the most efficient management software.
iTools is the best alternate for Apple iTunes. It can do me a favor to manage all my media files and personal information on my iPhone 4S. Now I don’t need to use cumbersome iTunes app and buy other similar applications.